It can be very difficult to stay focused and maintain a positive mindset when you are waiting on a promise from God. Oftentimes, pushing through the pain to birth out your promise first begins with the battle in your mind. Before you ever produce the promise, you have to change the way you think about the situation. Here are 5 declarations to filter your focus & maintain your mindset:
1. I decree and declare that my mind is set on things above and not on earthly things. I will birth out everything that God has spoken to me.
Scripture Reference: Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:2 (NIV)
2. I decree and declare that I am looking straight ahead, and fixing my eyes on what lies before me. I will stay focused until I see everything that God has for me.
Scripture Reference: Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Proverbs 4:25 (NLT)
3. I decree and declare that I have my mind set on what the Spirit desires. I will not let my pain or problems determine my mindset.
Scripture Reference: Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. Romans 8:5 (NIV)
4. I decree and declare that I commit whatever I do to the Lord. I trust that God will establish every promise and every plan for my life.
Scripture Reference: Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)
5. I decree and declare that God keeps me in perfect peace because I trust Him and my thoughts are on Him. I will remain in peace as I birth out His promises for my life.
Scripture Reference: You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Isaiah 26:3 (NLT)
Recite these declarations aloud daily to help you filter your focus and maintain a positive mindset. When your mind aligns with His Will, the promise will soon follow! We are praying with you!
Do you need some additional resources to help you stay focused throughout your process? Simply click here.
Shayla & Na'tosha
Prayer: Heavenly Father, We thank you for loving us. Thank you for the ability to focus and for renewing our minds. Help us to trust you in this process and keep pushing until we see the promises birthed out in our lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen.